Text FELINA to 76077 for Exclusive Deals
Free Shipping On Orders $80+
#FitByFelina featuring Jillian Landry
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! For those of you who have never been here before, on the 19th of each month, we showcase an influencer/customer in our Felina gear and give you a little insight on their lives, style,etc. Without further ado, please welcome Jillian Landry as our new #FitByFelina member of the month!
Wife, mother, boutique owner and blogger, Jillian does it all, leaving behind a job as a dental hygienist to pursue a lifelong dream for design & blogging. Check out her blog and boutique here:
- What made you want to start blogging?
- I was a blog stalker for years before I ever pulled the trigger to start one myself. Well actually, I had a fitness blog at one point but it was more like a diary and slowly fizzled out. My love for fashion swept me right into the Instagram craze and I started following tons of fashion bloggers. One day, I called my best friend who is also a photographer and she gave me all of the reassurance I needed to give it a try. It has been the best decision and ultimately led me to becoming an online boutique business owner.
- Do you find it challenging juggling everyday life with your growing social presence?
- I am a very busy lady. Busy isn’t always a good thing and I’m sure I could manage my time a little better, but I’m a wife, mama of two little girls and also two step-kids, a dental hygienist, a blogger, a boutique owner and I help my parents with their beach properties. I have to stick to a posting schedule or I will fall out of whack very quickly! I try not to stress it too much though. I can only do what I can do.
- What’s your go to style?
- My go to style for everyday wear would have to be some type of athleisure. Comfort is key when dealing with two little girls and managing all the things. I LOVE to get dressed up but even still, I make sure that my outfit is mom approved. You just never know what can happen!
- If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
- I believe that I already have my dream job. Opening a boutique has been a dream for as long as I can remember. I landed on Jillian Landry Designs because I felt like my name would be timeless but when I was a kid, oh lord, I had all the crazy, little cutesie names you can think of. I can’t wait to see my boutique continue to flourish.
- What Felina product do you love the most and why?
- The Felina product that I love the most are definitely my cotton modal leggings. They are velvety soft and are literally my go to after a long day at work. I have four pair so I always manage to find them conveniently lying around and ready to slip on!
- What is the main thing you look for when buying clothes?
- When I am buying clothes, I tend to look for trends. I do love my basics but I want a quality piece of clothing that is right on trend with the season we’re in. I’m a woman that loves compliments and affirmation (I mean, who isn’t) and trendy pieces usually always score you both!
- What’s one thing you find challenging about blogging?
- Something I find challenging about blogging would have to be exposure. The algorithms on the internet are making it nearly impossible for content to be seen. A lot of times I can get down on myself about that but I am a positive Polly so I try and always push those thoughts away and keep promoting what I have worked hard on!
- If you could receive any Felina merch for free, what would it be?
- Gosh, trying to choose one thing from the Felina line would be impossible! I am a sucker for a comfy pair of joggers, so those would be on top of my list. Followed up by bralettes, robes and sweatshirts. Told you, way too hard!